January 5, 2015



It's been warming up the past few days here, so I thought I would be good in shorts. I got a lot of weird looks from people, but it was worth it. I went ice skating for my first time today, and I found out why I have never ice skated before. It was fun, but it was tough seeing 4 year olds flying by me, almost knocking me over.
Ice Skating Rink and Massive Christmas tree at city center

We've had a lot of open time for finding this week. Most of our investigators called us at the beginning to tell us that they don't want to meet until Christmas is over, which is the 7th. So we've gotten the chance to hand out a lot of He is the Gift cards, and try to branch out to find more people. 

We were calling old referrals, and one guy we called gave us the number of his friend named Dejon who has researched about the Church, and was very interested in it. We gave him a call, and he's been the best investigators we've had so far. My hopes are high for him, so we'll see how it works out!

I forgot to bring my planner which has everything I plan on writing this week, so that's all I got. Love you all!
 Views while walking to church